Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Variable Data Postcard

For our variable data project, I chose to make a promotional postcard for an upcoming show. The variable data that changed depended upon the subjects favorite instrument. If they like guitar, they receive a postcard with the guitarist on it. If they like drums, they receive a postcard with the drummer on it. The recipient also has the chance to meet with that person at the show. I used a font that was easy to read since all the text I had was a paragraph. The color box, PMS 5395, I used on the back was based off the colors that are in the photographs. My call to action was inviting them to the show and my target audience was people interested in music. All photos came from Studio G Photography. Below are the postcard fronts and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment