Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kanza Brewing Company





Even though Kanza Brewing Company is a pseudo micro brewing company, I wanted to make a professional grade corporate identity for my final project. I also took on such a workload so I could enter this identity into the Addys. I really enjoyed working on this project because it is a style I am very comfortable with and aspire towards. The micro brew culture is also fascinating to me! Its really exciting to produce art for it.



For KBC's identity I created the logo, package, bottle labels, bottle caps, and posters. (I hope to have coasters and t-shirts ready for the Addys)

I had a pretty good idea and just dove right into it on Illustrator. For my package, I tore a couple of old 4 packs apart and drew up my own template on Illustrator. Following that, I printed it out and folded up a dummy to make sure it would be the right size and that I had all the necessary folds, scores, and cuts.


My design was inspired by, Great Divide Brewing in CO, Odells Brewing, and Michael Schwab.
Once I got my package design finished, the label followed suit.



To wrap it all up, I made the posters.

Prices to get this produced. 
the Carrier: $1.05/carrier for 5,000. total $5,250
the Labels: $0.18/label for 5,000. total $884.51
the Posters: $197 for 1,000


No comments:

Post a Comment